A graduate of the ’Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne’, binational Dutch and Swiss, Sabine has lived almost half of her life abroad including in The Netherlands, Paris and Singapore. Numerous relocations and a need to “feel at home” have undoubtedly contributed to her passion for real estate, interior/exterior design and project management.
As a result of her scientific studies, service oriented background and various professional positions in the luxury industry including at Piaget (Richemont Group), Christie’s and Finest Properties, Sabine has a spontaneous personality and rigour that have earned her a demanding clientele.
MW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & BROKERAGE
● Establishes a valuation of your property
● Informs you of the legal aspects of purchases and sales, the various judicial structures related to residential ownership, tax implications and related financing options
● Mandate to identify and sell residential properties
● Manages your property during your absence
● Manages and oversees renovations including coordinating the construction site, budget and the respect of deadlines with the support of architects when necessary
● Assists clients who relocate in the region with property research, schools and all practical plus administrative procedures